How SERVPRO of New Philadelphia Handles Water Damage
Water damage can affect not only the structure of your house, but also your belongings. SERVPRO of New Philadelphia understands that your home is more than a structure. Your furniture, clothing, keepsakes, and other belongings are important to you. We provide the following services to help restore and protect your belongings while we are restoring your home.
SERVPRO of New Philadelphia specializes in restoring contents damaged by water. We pretest your contents to determine what items can be restored to preloss condition. We utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe - Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
If your home requires extensive restoration, SERVPRO of New Philadelphia can conduct an organized, efficient move-out of the affected area. A move-out will provide several benefits, including the following:
- A quicker remodeling process
- Protecting items from potential damage
- Protecting contents from further on-site damage
- When restoration is completed, we will work with you to coordinate the move-in according to your needs.
We have in-house storage where we can keep your belongings safe from further damage and can provide cleaning and restoration services for your belongings. We are dedicated to keeping your items safe and secure.
SERVPRO of New Philadelphia specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage event. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Do not hesitate to give us a call – (330) 556 4656
Connect with us on our Facebook page